Braindump2go Guarantees Your Microsoft 70-489 Exam 100% Success with Our Unique Official 70-489 Exam Questions Resources! Braindump2go’s 70-489 Braindumps are Developed by Experiences IT Certifications Professionals Working in Today’s Prospering Companies and Data Centers! Braindump2go 70-489 Exam Dumps are Checked by Our Experts Team every day to ensure you have the Latest Updated Exam Dumps!
Exam Code: 70-489
Exam Name: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions
You need to create the external content type to support the data model.
In the Return Parameter Configuration dialog box, in the properties section, which options should you select? (To answer, select the appropriate setting or settings in the answer area.)
You need to add code to line CM07 to create the Research Content document set.
How should you complete the relevant code? (To answer, select the appropriate option from the dropdown list in the answer area.)
You need to configure authentication to access the SQL data source during development.
Which authentication mechanism should you use?
A. Impersonated Windows Identity
B. Pass Through
C. Impersonated Custom Identity
D. Forms Based Authentication
You need to ensure that users can upload pictures.
Which code segment should you insert at line MP57?
A. Option A
B. Option B
C. Option C
D. Option D
You need to ensure that employees can change their display name.
Which object model should you use?
A. Use the server-side object model.
B. Use a Representational State Transfer (REST) based service.
D. Use the .Net client-side object model.
You need to search for research papers that contain media files.
What should you do? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. Add an Association operation from the ResearchPapers.
ID field to the Windows Media Service.
B. Use Remote BLOB storage.
C. Add an Association operation from the ResearchPapers.
ID field to the TreyResearch external content type.
D. Create a SQL Server-based external content type.
You need to configure the Content Enrichment web service to index content from the AbstractIndexer service.
What should you do?
A. Set the value of the OutputProperties array to Trigger=True.
B. Set the value of the SendRawData property to false.
C. Configure conditions for the Trigger property.
D. Set the value of the InputProperties property to Trigger=True.
Case Study: 2 – Lucerne Publishing (QUESTION 48 – QUESTION 59)
You are hired by Lucerne Publishing to design and implement a new public-facing Internet site by using SharePoint.
Lucerne Publishing also needs an intranet site to host sensitive documents and content.
Content owners must be able to:
* Modify content in pages that are published for anonymous site visitors.
* Modify search engine optimization (SEO) properties to optimize visibility of the web site.
* Create content in multiple languages and use automatic translation.
* Each department must have its own site. Each department home page must display relevant information about the department and contact information for employees.
* Each user is encouraged to create their own blog, on which they will publish information about current projects and get feedback from other users in the company.
* Personalized content must be displayed for an employee when an employee accesses the intranet. The page must include a feed that displays updates from other users’ blog posts.
* The Internet and intranet web applications must use the Managed Metadata Service (MMS). Both web applications use a separate MMS service application and do not share term sets.
* The intranet web application uses the User Profile Service Application (UPA).
* The intranet uses all available social features of the UPA. Users follow, mention, and identify documents and people. Users often discuss news by using hash tags.
You must develop an app part that allows the current user to show different top feeds from user profiles.
The hardware that hosts the Internet site must handle thousands of concurrent users. URLs
The following table lists the URLs that the SharePoint sites will use.
The following table lists the URLs that the SharePoint sites will use.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
* You must implement search engine optimization for the public-facing Internet site. SharePoint must produce a site map file.
* You must publish data from the intranet site to the Internet web site by using cross-site publishing. You must define a catalog, add the data, and publish it to the Internet site.
* You must create a custom tool that site collection administrators use to manage catalog connections.
* You must define the API calls to remove or update existing catalog connections.
You must enable canonical URL filtering to improve ranking by Internet search engines.
The Internet site that must use canonical filtering has the following URL:
http://www.lucernepublishing.com/products/pages/products.aspx? productID = <num>&productCategory=<category>
You must define the filters that the site collection administrator uses.
You publish the Internet site for multiple device types, such as mobile phones and tablet devices. The solution uses multiple master pages. Device channels select the master page to display based upon the capabilities of the device that connects to the site.
The following table lists the device channels and master pages that the site uses.
You create a Windows Phone app.
When users access the site by using a Windows phone, a message must appear on every page of the mobile site.
The message must notify users that they can download the Windows Phone app to their phone. The HTML that contains the message must render only to the Windows phones.
* Each department must have its own site collection.
* Each employee must have Reader permissions to their department site collection.
* Employees access the intranet site by using a wide variety of devices.
* Some employees report that the home page loads slowly. You investigate the issue and find out that the size of some images is very large. You must enable image renditions on the intranet site collection.
* You must develop an app part that displays information from the users’ personal sites and news feeds.
* You design an application framework. The framework is used by other developers on the team. The framework must include entry points that are used to log errors and exceptions. You need the entry points.
* You create a custom Visual Web Part in a solution package. You deploy the solution package as a farm solution by using Windows PowerShell. An error message that includes a correlation ID displays when you add the custom Visual Web Part to a SharePoint site.
* You must create a tool to maintain social links.The tool must:
Allow the current user to follow another user.
Return true if the target user is currently being followed by the current user.
* You develop a Windows Store app that synchronizes data between the intranet sites and the app to allow users to work offline.
* You have not modified the Request Management configuration.
* You must implement caching in your custom code to improve the performance of the company’s intranet site.
* The SharePoint front-end web servers are load-balanced. Each request within a user session can be processed by different front-end web servers.
* Objects that are cached must always be available, regardless of which front- end web server processes the request.
* You must monitor the amount of memory that is available and the number of current requests for each server.
You need to implement the social maintenance tool.
How should you complete the relevant code? (To answer, select the appropriate option from each dropdown list in the answer area.)
You need to implement caching in your code.
Which caching option should you use?
A. Object Cache
B. Distributed Cache
C. Windows Server AppFabric Cache
D. ASP.NET cache
Drag and Drop Question
You need to notify Windows phone users about the new Windows phone app.
Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
Braindump2go Promise All 70-489 Questions and Answers are the Latest Updated,we aim to provide latest and guaranteed questions for all certifications.You just need to be braved in trying then we will help you arrange all left things! 100% Pass All Exams you want Or Full Money Back! Do yo want to have a try on passing 70-489?